Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

stressful times

Packing could be one of the most stressful things about an actual vacation. I haven't begun to pack yet, but I can just picture the stress that will come when I'm trying to pack all my summer clothes in one small suitcase. (Don't worry, mom. I'm taking your advice). Aside from packing I have a shopping list of things to do in order to prepare for my trip. They might seem trivial, but they are important.

I MUST:

1. ask about my student travel card.

2. find out if I have E-tickets. I also need to know if I need to bring any papers.

3. print out my Expedia ticket itinerary.

It's not the most interesting thing in the world to blog about, but it's what's going on in my life. And it will hopefully motivate me to figure all these things out. Well that's all for now.

Cheers, mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment