Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Correction, now it's 3 days left

Oooops. Well, we all make mistakes right? I mean with finals and finish all the last minute details of preparing for a vacation, who would wouldn't lose track of the days? For the record I now have three days left in the states, and only one final stands in my way.

It's funny, it seems like everywhere I go I am reminded of Australia. As if I needed a reminder. One of the presentations for my Cross Culture Journalism class talked about Australian beef; I know interesting right? Not! (The best part of the whole presentation was the fact that they said Australia, the rest of it was about China... Long story, and trust me it's not worth telling.) But what really excited me was the lady who waxed me today also waxing a lady from Melbourne, now if you haven't been keeping up with the game plan that's the first stop on my adventure. Talk about a coincidence.

Well, as much as I would love to sit here and talk about Australia I have a final to study for. Wish me luck.

Cheers, mate.


No comments:

Post a Comment